Thursday 18 February 2010

Russian Dolls


I am feeling good~I have just finished a little idea I had a while back~just not sure of its title yet: 'family' or 'home sweet home'!
This is a big thing for me~to just make an idea~and to turn it into a finished piece! So I am chuffed! Long may it continue! Just take one step at a time and see where it leads, I was told recently, and so that's what I am doing!

Oh and I had a great evening at the pub this evening! It's good to have good friends!
Nite! xxx

2 comments:

  1. you went to the pub?????!!! I think I am chickening out of a night on the town with some mums from school!! I don't really drink & the thought of staying out in town till 2am doesn't fill me with excitement!! Nice to be invited though.

    Nice Russian dolls! Well done for making your idea a reality. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful piece. I have a set of Russian dolls we got in Khazahkstan a few years ago. You've set me thinking, hmmm..... Keep up the good work. I remember how I felt a couple of years ago when I started blogging--a bit daunting but exciting. Thanks for visiting my blog and come again soon.

    ReplyDelete