Monday 15 March 2010

Happy Mothers' Day!



A day late I know but hope all you mums had a fab day yesterday! Remember, you are so valued!:
"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: 'Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.' Proverbs 31 v 28

I was given a picture on the birth of my littlest one made by one of my friends, which inspired me to do something similar for another friend on her littlest one's 1st birthday. (Hope mine doesn't look too much like yours, Jo! It wasn't intentional!!) So here it is, and it has sparked off the thought to do similar ones using the woodern stencils that I got from a car boot sale a few years ago, thinking that I would use them lots, but not actually getting round to it much. But now.....well, watch this space!
(er, can one have SO many ideas that they never get round to doing any of them?? I hope not!)
Well, ta ta for now!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. mostly the things I make are based on an idea from someone else! Now get back to that sewing machine...

    ReplyDelete