Sunday 27 June 2010

And another....


Goodness! Am quite on a roll!! This painting I'm in two minds about but I like the drippage effect as a background very much. I also like the doodles I have done in ink, I'm just not sure it works overly well with the flower, but I think at the moment I am all about experimenting. And that, is something I have found very hard to do in previous years, so that in itself is great!!! AND I have also got an idea for my NEXT painting!

So it's all good!
TT4N xxx

3 comments:

  1. I am doing lots about suns at the momnet so thats what I see, a sun , not a flower! Love the background how did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that is fabulously gorgeous Angie!!! Wow! I love the sequiny sunflowery sun & the texture of the canvas. you ARE on a roll! I must get going with some painting myself now! Well done you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://alisaburke.blogspot.com/2010/02/its-all-about-journey.html

    you should watch the video on Alisa Burke's blog. It's made me think that is art is often about the experimenting & the journey rather than the finished product. So cool! :o)

    ReplyDelete