Tuesday 22 June 2010

Inspiration from little ones.

Well. Most of you will know that I have been a bit poorly of late, although after starting some well needed antibiotics, I suddenly had an amazing amount of energy on Sunday evening and taking inspiration from my daughter's drawings, did some experimenting of my own! The results so far are as follows:

I'm not sure about the darker one, but it did originate from a 'cow' design so I guess you can't blame me! But I do like the organic feel which seems to come out in the other painting, so that is what I think I need to follow up on.

It was just so rewarding after feeling generally yuck and blurgh for a good few weeks, to finally have some energy, and to actually do something with it!!!

And I feel another wave coming on!!
Go on me! The sun is still shining!

2 comments:

  1. I love them both! I really do! How inspiring! I've been thinking I should do some more splatty, messy 'whatever' kind of paintings lately just to get me started again cos I always feel that I have to create something beautiful & stunning (which your are btw!) & then I never get going! I love the cow one especially. And I've just noticed the Donna Downey drippage on the first painting! Well, I must say I am impressed Angie! Well done you! Get well really fast too. Lots of love Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found your skip! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete