Friday 21 January 2011

If you go into the garden today you are sure of a big surprise...(or maybe 5 little ones!)


Well, after feeling art deprived for a few days (as I have been too tired due to all three kids deciding they aren't actually good sleepers any more,) Elizabeth persuaded me to 'help her' make a fairy mobile kit that she had received for Christmas.

Well, 'we' didn't get as far as making the whole mobile but I did manage to make the fairies! And I love them!! They are so easy to make and quick too and it is getting me thinking that there must be more uses for these cuties than just hanging them on a mobile! As my daughter sleeps on the bottom bunk in her brother's room until little boy blue is old enough to swap, I will not be assembling the mobile itself, but I will attempt to attach them in a fairy like fashion to her part of the room.

So, further ideas of where to adhere the fairies? I'll let you know when I think of some!! What do you think??

Blink and you'l miss them!

Almost looks like they have just alighted on the bush as I took the photo!

Well that's all for now. Have a great weekend!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment