Sunday 11 September 2011

Happy Happy Birthday!

It was my birthday on Friday and I had a lovely day! I received some gorgeous pressies and was even taken out to lunch by my hubby as he happened to be working from home that day so we made a quick escape into town in his lunchtime!

Just wanted to show you my lush pressies and gorgeous flowers:


So happy with the arty stash I received from hubby and kids! Can't wait to use them!! Already got ideas floating around! :o)


And I love the Gerberas!!!


And to top it all off I went out to the cinema with some friends in the evening!

So a great birthday indeed!

Well, hope everyone has had a good weekend. Looking forward to what lies ahead this week!
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Love the jug! Was that a gift too? You're very lucky to have all those gorgeous gifts! Glad you had a great day. Love Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, that's lovely Angie. Lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorta Em. think I bought the jug last year with some birthday money if i remember correctly. But all very yummy I agree! xxx

    ReplyDelete