Wednesday 26 October 2011

Butterfly Commission


A while ago I was asked to do a commission for a lady's daughter's birthday in November. She wanted a specific book to be used for the text and image, so once she forwarded it to me
I was able to get making!

The book was called 'Ingo' by Helen Drunmore and was about a mermaid adventure. I was quite intregued at the story as I read bits while turning the pages into butterflies, and loved the colour and patterns which turned from paper pages to butterfly wings in the central image.


I finished it today and hope that the lady's daughter is happy with the result! (Please excuse the poor attempt at a photo though! It really does not do it justice, honestly!)

Now onto finishing all my other work for the 'Sparkle' Ladies' Conference in two weeks time!!! EEk!

Have a great evening all!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! What are you going to do with the rest of the book? :o)

    ReplyDelete