Wednesday 22 February 2012

Just lately

I have been a busy bee lately, what with one thing and another, but one major thing that I am really excited about is the decision to set myself up on a facebook business page as an artist, to sell my work more regularly!!! Don't get me wrong, I am really grateful for the selling opportunities that I have had up until now, but what I really want to do is give people a little slice of encouragement, of hope, of love, of purpose and beauty, to enrich their lives, and so I need to up my profile somewhat. As I still will have my youngest lad at home with me until next September, when he will start school (eek!) I want to make sure I can still have time to be with him, as well as create more work, so it feels like this is the way to start things off at the moment.

So I am intending on changing my blog's name to co~incide with my new name for my art, although my blog address will still be the same. So look out for the new alterations soon! I am hoping to set up the facebook page by the beginning of April and go from there! It's a bit daunting as there is so much I just don't understand about the aspect of getting myself 'out there' so to speak, but I will get there!

So watch this space, and let's look forward to the start of something new!! :o)

Tt4n
xxx

1 comment: