Saturday 16 March 2013

Exciting news!

Finally, finally, my website has just become live! ! ! Can you believe, it has taken just over a year for me to really gain the confidence to get this huge challenge off the ground! ! ! With the talents of my website designer friend Becky, from Web-Savvy Ltd she has given my ideas the wings needed for a beautiful website of which I am so proud! So come on over and take a look at Angies Heavenly Creations!  :-) I have also been very busy making work, as I have two craft fairs in the next two months so am hoping for some good contacts and lots of networking, and some sales would be a bonus, of course!

Pieces I am working on at the moment.
 
Hope all of you lovely folk are having a great weekend!
Till next time! Tt4n! X x x

No comments:

Post a Comment